Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Marshall's Valentine Party at Preschool!

I know it has been a while since we've posted, but here is Marshall's little Valentines party at his Preschool. I got to come from work to help with the last hour, and helped the kids put their valentines in each kid's box. ( I miss making those at school!) He was so funny to watch as he went through each present and analyzed the candy. He wondered why he got "princess stuff" since he is a boy, and I had to explain to him that the girls in his class liked to give out princess valentines and the boys gave out Transformers and SpongeBob valentines. It was so fun to watch him with interact with his class. Hope you all had a great Valentines!
Everyone givin' LUVS! (notice Marshall is opting not to hug back!)
Time to clean up...but just one more puzzle!:)
The dancing parade
Fishin' with the Girls!
Here he is making a "noise maker"....as if he needs one more thing to make noise!jk--but seriously.

No comments: