Marshall started school again today and couldn't wait to go. He asked me as soon as he woke up if he could get in the bath and put on his new clothes for school....what a funny kid- he even took off his shirt to eat breakfast so that he wouldn't spill on it! Yes, I am sorry to say that I may have pushed the whole "staying clean" thing on him, but hey it beats changing his clothes 3 times a day! When we were leaving, he asked me "Is baby Savana going to go to the baby class?" He is such a little sweetheart and has the biggest imagination I've ever seen! Love you buddy!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Back to School Lil Marsh!
Marshall started school again today and couldn't wait to go. He asked me as soon as he woke up if he could get in the bath and put on his new clothes for school....what a funny kid- he even took off his shirt to eat breakfast so that he wouldn't spill on it! Yes, I am sorry to say that I may have pushed the whole "staying clean" thing on him, but hey it beats changing his clothes 3 times a day! When we were leaving, he asked me "Is baby Savana going to go to the baby class?" He is such a little sweetheart and has the biggest imagination I've ever seen! Love you buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
so cute! That preschool looks so nice, almost like a house!
Love you buddy, I just know you'll have lots of fun! Love gram
Way to go Marsh!!! You look so handsome! What a stud you are. Good luck in preschool. We love you lots!!!
Don't ya just love school. The kids get to learn and play and we get a break!! The best money I ever spent hehe!! He looks so dang cute so happy to see you all soon yea!!
Hey Kelly,
Its Samantha Foulger. I found your blog on Melissa's. What a cute family. Congrats on the new baby. I just had a baby girl in February after 3 boys. Having a girl is so fun. Check out my blog at www.joeandsamanthacheney.blogspot.com. It is so fun to see what life is like for old time friends. Keep in touch.
Samantha
Is Ms. Jamie from UTAH? I totally know her and i am trying to figure out where from?!! So weird. I totally knew her name was Jamie before i read your caption. If so, ask her if her hubby went to Korea on her mission...i think maybe i worked with her at five alls?! maybe i am crazy and she really is from Canada or something?!!! Anyway- sorry for the tangent!!
I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com
Post a Comment