Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We got to go to our good friends' Seth and Ruth's house and had a wonderful time meeting some new faces. Before the dinner began, we all went around the table and said what we were thankful for this past year...it was a great way start things off! We had a lot of great eats and treats and the kids all played for hours while the guys enjoyed football and the girls enjoyed chatting. They had just finished remodeling their kitchen the night before and everything looked so perfect. They have a beautiful home and it was so fun to spend the day with everyone there......we missed our own family traditions but we are so excited to be coming at Christmas to see everyone!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
cute pics! we miss you guys. Glad the yam souffle was a hit. Love you all, gram
Happy Thanksgiving Kell!! I hope you ahd a fabulous day! Xo
I love the pictures. We missed you guys! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Hey,
I came across your blog through Jenni's. You look great! What a cute family you have. Hope all is well!
Kell... LOVE THE HAIR... When did you do it? I love the color is looks really good on you, and I love the Christmas Pictures too!!!
Post a Comment