Monday, June 1, 2009

Chicken pox, Goodbyes and Computer virus...awesome.

So life has been a little crazy lately! First, Savana got chicken pox, then we couldn't leave the house for fear of our friends getting it while they were trying to move! Then, my computer got some weird virus and I had to ship it to Ut and they kept it there for 2 weeks...great. We have had a really hard time with changes lately. Some of our greatest friends moved away and we are still waiting to hear about Marshall's away rotations. On a positive note----no more chicken pox and we are going to Ut the end of this month to hang out with family.......so excited!!!!!
Each new day....more spots!
I would be getting Savana dressed and Marshall would say "Oh, it's not fun to have the chicken pox is it Savana!"......is he 4 or 15?
Marshall was such a good big brother while Savana was sick...he would give her loves everyday and tell her that she was getting better soon!
Getting all of the kids together for one last pic---Marshall was so thrilled to be with all of the little kids....by his expression!
Amanda, Heather, Amber and Julie....Amber's moving day. :(
Saying final goodbyes to Amber....Philly just won't be the same!:(
Best buds!!!!!!! Saying goodbye to Jackson and Jordan----Marshall kept saying the whole day "I sure am gonna miss them mom....when are we going to California?"
Carrie and Me....I hate goodbyes!
We did get to get out one night and go to our friends wedding---Marshall happily put the cigar in his mouth because I told him not to.....typical :)
Our friends Nick and Laura
Gino, Jared and Eugene....Marshall's fellow Drexel classmates

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Savana still looks so cute. She has got some good dark skin! Can't wait to see the kiddos in person!!! I am still laughing at lil Marsh's expression in the kids picture - love it! Love your hair color, by the way.

The Cliftens said...

Soooo Sad for the poor baby! But I just want to eat up those little fat rolls! Let's do lunch when you come into town. We need to do an 844 celebration for Somer and CAnz's 30th bdays..

Heather Jones said...

When we found out she had chicken pox I about died. I did not know kids still got those. We feel so bad for the poor girl. Glad she is doing better! So sad your friends moved away but, we are all so excited to see you soon. The gilrs can't wait to see marsh! Hope you all get better soon,.

OLDUDE said...

Kel, I hate seeing Savy Do's like that. Cute pictures of the friends and what can I say, you look beautiful at the wedding and Marsh looks like himself. Gotta love him! Can't wait to see all of you! Love you so much. We are counting the days!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Oh so sad!!! Poor Savana!

Mistie said...

Poor girl! I didnt think those chickenpox were even around anymore?! Guess so. i can't imagine dealing with that with a baby that cant really express herself and you cant explain. how sad for her (and you!). anyway- she is still a cutie and i love marshals concern for her!

Rob and Jenn said...

I hope she's doing better...chicken pox is NOT fun! I still remember when I had them when I was 3. Ugh.

I'll be down in UT the end of the month too. Can we get together? I'd love to catch up and to finally meet your little ones. I can't even remember the last time I saw you. So sad.

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

Love the pics of Savanna! We miss you guys!

Kami said...

Kel, you look great! I love reading all about your fun life. Sorry about the chicken pox, no fun :(