So here is where Marshall goes every time he gets a break from studying. Please notice the hard working thumb on the remote:
He only wishes there were 8 televisions in front of him so he didn't have to flip back and forth so much!
This disease of his has become so contagious that people in the nursery are telling me that Lil Marshall is obsessed with football and when he plays with other kids, he has them huddle up around him while he yells "hut hut HIKE!".....(and then proceeds to run away from them gripping the ball).
Gotta love my MARSHALLS!

4 comments:
Sooooo Cute!!! I love your Marshalls too
Kel- you gotta add me to your blog! Ours is lukeandalistewart.blogspot.com. I was so excited to find yours and I freaking miss your face~ hope all is well. Love Ali
Yeah,I am soo glad you have a blog now it is so fun to be able to look at what you guys are up to. I am with you on the football I have lost Todd and soon Jordan!!
Hi Kel!!! So glad you found me. I want more pictures, so get crackin. I can't believe how big your son is getting...I swear he's only 3 weeks old in my head.
Post a Comment